Oversight for the FRDR service is provided by the Digital Research Alliance of Canada and the FRDR Steering Committee. The Steering Committee includes representatives from the Digital Research Alliance of Canada, the Canadian Association of Research Libraries, the Alliance Federation, the FRDR development team, FRDR host sites, and the RDM Network of Experts.
- Lee Wilson, Director of Research Data Management, Digital Research Alliance of Canada (Chair)
- Jay Brodeur, Associate Director, Digital Scholarship Services, McMaster University
- Susan Haigh, Executive Director, Canadian Association of Research Libraries
- Jason Hlady, Associate Director, Research and Library Technology, University of Saskatchewan
- Greg Lukeman, CEO, ACENET
- John Morton, Director of Technology, SHARCNET
- Dugan O'Neil, VPR/international pro tem, Simon Fraser University
- Suzanne Talon, CEO, Calcul Québec
Special thanks to past Committee members Jeff Moon, former Director of Research Data Management, Digital Research Alliance of Canada, and Umar Qasim, University of Alberta.