FRDR will be unavailable February 22nd and 23rd due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Federated Research Data Repository (FRDR) is a bilingual publishing platform for sharing and preserving Canadian research data. It is a curated, general-purpose repository, custom built for large datasets.
Get started on FRDR
Create an Account
- Describe your dataset, select a license, and upload data files
- Optional: Invite collaborators, link to related research outputs
- We'll reserve a DOI for your dataset
Curate and Publish
- Internal review by a member of our curation team to optimize the FAIRness of your dataset
- Dataset published and DOI registered
- Appraisal and selection for preservation processing
A Digital Library of Behavioural Perf...View Records
CIOOS Atlantic / SIOOC AtlantiqueView Records
General / GénéralView Records